Consider This is a podcast designed to unpack common misconceptions about content marketing for knowledge-based firms. We’ll address commonly held assumptions about content marketing today, and present new and different ways to approach them.
In this episode, Lauren and Holly discuss some common bad content and marketing automation habits that people fall into, and address how to begin replacing these bad habits with better ones. They’ll touch on:
- Sporadic content marketing publishing and outbound emails sent
- Unfocused content marketing messaging and sharing cultural business wins with your list
- Framing the solution to a problem without properly addressing the problem that prospects have on their mind
- Not being thoughtful about content meta data and subheadings, and missing SEO equity opportunities
- Adding noise to prospects’ inboxes with broad subject lines that present no value proposition