At Newfangled, our Email Marketing Strategists are vital to the success of our clients’ digital marketing programs. They are the experts who design and manage all outbound marketing strategies for our clients, as well as train and support clients on the martech tools required for successful digital marketing campaigns.
This is at times a client-facing role and strategists are expected to be able to meet (virtually, with camera-on) regularly with stakeholders of their managed accounts. Candidates need to have worked in B2B marketing and are required to have previous agency experience.
Our Email Marketing Strategists are responsible for…
- Advising clients on all aspects of successful email marketing including A/B testing, email list acquisition and segmentation, lead scoring, nurture campaigns, conversion optimization, sales funnel and biz dev outreach, and more.
- Training and supporting clients on the marketing technology required to execute on their outbound marketing strategy including marketing automation tools (Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot, etc), and CMS (WordPress).
- Consulting clients monthly on digital marketing best practices in the areas of SEO, email marketing, marketing automation, list segmentation, lead scoring, and A/B testing. Strategists record these consulting sessions and provide detailed notes to clients each month.
- Analyzing results of digital marketing campaigns within our own proprietary reporting tool and providing prospecting data to our clients in real-time.
- Collaborating with other Newfangled experts, such as Content Marketing Strategists and Paid Media Strategists, in order to design a successful outbound marketing strategy and campaigns for clients on a monthly basis.
- Researching, establishing, and refining industry best practices for all areas of email marketing and maintaining documentation for internal and external use.
- Serving as internal experts to the entire Newfangled team and assisting team members when marketing technology questions arise.
You’re probably a fit for this position if you…
- Have 5 years digital marketing experience in B2B verticals and specifically in a client-facing role
- Have previous agency experience
- Are very knowledgeable in the areas of email marketing, marketing automation, SEO, and funnel campaigns
- Experience using marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Pardot, ActOn, etc)
- Have a basic understanding of WordPress, Google Analytics, and CRM platforms
- Have an ability to learn new technologies quickly, often independently, and then pass that knowledge on to others
- Are a strong communicator and possess the skills to confidently consult clients, explain complex ideas in a digestible format, and then document those ideas in easy-to-read written notes
- Enjoy working in a team environment, both with internal teams and as part of a team with clients
Why you might want to work at Newfangled
- Fully remote work environment (we provide you with all of the tech needed to set up your at-home workstation)
- Full individual health insurance through BCBS
- Full dental
- 401k, with matching up to 4%
- Performance-based bonus system
- $50,000 life insurance benefit, in addition to long and short-term disability
- $50 per month smartphone reimbursement
- Paid family leave (after 12 months employment)
- “Take it as you need it” vacation policy
- 9 additional company holidays per year
- At least 5 days off between Christmas and New Year’s Eve (in addition to the 9-day allotment listed above)
- Half-days Fridays
- 2 community service days per year
- $40/month allowance for health/wellness programs (gym, team sport, yoga, etc…)
- Annual 4-day company retreat
- The opportunity to work for a highly-established and well-respected firm where you will do important, meaningful work with kind and competent people who respect you and your need to have a full and vibrant life outside of the work.